Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Adolf Hitler (Sarah Schumacher)

     Growing extremism across Europe is a sight I have been awaiting since my youth days back in Austria. I believe that extremism, when mixed with nationalism is the greatest concoction known to man. For when one uses these tactics, he becomes the most powerful creature alive. Take myself for example. Am I not one of the most powerful rulers to have ever inhabited the Earth? Not meaning to brag but facts are simple facts. I have spread my ideas about the Aryan race and how they are simply to superior to other races such as Jews. For we are just simply better, and better looking.
     Now to answer the second part of your question. What should be done about this growing extremism? We should add more fuel to the fire, clearly! Let us Aryans collaborate and eradicate all the inferior races. It is for the good of Germany and our brothers! Without a clearly known leader who practices extremism, that country is simply nothing worth remembering. That country simply becomes just like Joseph Stalin, am I right? That country becomes the lesser man next to Adolf Hitler.
     I have been enforcing these beliefs of mine with the help of my Gestapo and all of my fellow-faithful politicians. However, the greatest enforcement of all is never backing down from what you believe is right. Don't let what other people think stop you from doing the things you love. Now some of you may think the fact that I just quoted myself is silly, but I will not let what you think of me stop me from using my awesome quotes in my own blogpost. I am Adolf Hitler and I do what I want when I want. And what I want is to have extremism be the reason I am remembered. I don't want to be the forgotten and lesser man. I don't want to be the Joseph Stalin of the textbook, for I am Adolf Hitler.
Auf Wiedersehen,
Adolf Hitler
Head of the German Nazi Party
Really Confident Man
Hater of Jewish People

4 comments:

  1. Jewish Refugee
    My people... The countless months of starvation.... The unmet pleas... God has truly abandoned us. In our homes of yore (the concentration camps) u inflicted God's will, but I ask of you only one thing.... Plea to him to stop. Surly u must not enjoy our pain... Surly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleanor Roosevelt
    Racism is unacceptable. You are simply ignorant if you believe that you and your fellow Nazi's are above people of the Jewish Religion. Just like you, they are people. If you were being segregated like that, wouldn't you want mercy, or at least the ability to freely follow any religion of your choice. You are scaring these poor Jews into not wanting to express their true beliefs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Dwight Eisenhower) I cannot allow the spreading of communism occur. Better yet, the spread of racism towards the jewish people. if both this happens then the world will be doomed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may all seem absurd to those who are inferior and who lack control. However, do not let jealousy cloud your judgement.

    ReplyDelete