Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Adolf Hitler (Kenny Shanos)

Extremism is very intense nationalism which is mainly caused by rulers making their people abide by them. This upcoming idea of extremism is one that caught my attention and I have wanted to use this ideal myself. It has worked and will continue to work in other countries including Russia.  Why wouldn't you want all of your people to obey and listen to you in anything you say.  I, as a leader of Germany, am using extremism to control the Jewish population.  It is actually working!  My secret army and Gestapo have been able to control the people that I want controlled which is great for me.  I even have a new Third Reich which enables Germany's master race to dominate over other smaller, inferior races such as the Jewish people.  Extremism is happening because of leaders that have the same amazing qualities as myself.  I believe that with all of these great leaders, the world will be able to accomplish so much.  Rulers can control exactly what is going on in their country, which is what every growing country needs to be successful.  Both Russia and Germany, as well other developed countries, have great control over every move of the people allowing the ruler to capitalize on his control.  I am a strong, effective leader and will continue to drive my ideals into action by extremism towards my people.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremism is NOT the way to solve conflicts! What will it accomplish? More deaths? More anger? This will only lead to the day everyone betrays you and stabs you in the back. Solve everything peacefully! Don't be power-hungry because ultimately, it will lead to your downfall.

    ReplyDelete