Monday, April 7, 2014

I was procrastinating so I did this......

The Many Faces of Erik Carlson
Topic:  All wars can be blamed on Religion.

John Locke: Thank you Mr.Speaker for recognizing me today. We have all convened here today to discuss whether or not wars can be blamed on religion. I myself has had personal experience with this issue after I witnessed the European wars on Religion. These wars were a series of wars waged in Europe from 1524 to 1648. These wars followed the onset of the Protestant Reformation in Europe.  I believe that all wars can be blamed on Religion because people are suppressed by the majority and are not granted religious freedom. To prevent wars in the future it is in the best interest of the people to grant religious tolerance.

3 comments:

  1. Member of the French Royal Family: Thank you Mr. Speaker and thank you Mr.Locke for your view on the issue. God believes that all of the other denominations of Christianity are inferior to Catholicism. They are lost to God and I as good Catholic must bring them back. Yes, wars maybe started because of this but the point is not all wars are caused by religion. You see the rebellion in my nation was started due to a lack of food for the lower classes. They also earned for the preposterous idea of equality. Anyone who has read Thomas Hobbs work knows that Monarchy is the best way to rule a nation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Member of the French Royal Family: You right Mr. Locke but you do not see the whole picture. My nation did not start this war because we like slaughtering innocent children. We went to war because the Muslims had invaded the land that has belonged to our Lord. We has a sovereign group of nations had to take back the land that rightfully belong to the Lord. We would not have cared if our religion took that land away from the Lord we would have crushed them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete