Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Franklin D. Roosevelt (Alyssa Kanis)





As President of my beloved United States, I have been generally viewing the ideology of this profoundly new political sense of Extremism. As it is rapidly spreading and materializing in much of Western Europe and Russia, I have came to the conclusion that it has been so quickly due to the seemingly victorious Adolf Hitler as he rules with a more authoritarian regime over his so called people. As I  tend towards my own people, I have made the decision to stay officially neutral as this Extremist sense may loom over us during war, due to the fact that we have been inducting ourselves in many other efforts throughout this time period. There is no possible way myself , any other leader, nor any other group of intellectuals may attempt to even halt the growth of the ideas of extremism as the stakes are too high. With the Japanese invasion of China and the aggression of Nazi Germany, providing financial support to China and Great Britain is my main focus as of now. In addition, my mail goal is too supply munitions to the allies, as well as implementing our own war strategy rather than worrying about the topic of Extremism at his point.

2 comments:

  1. Adolf Hitler: Franklin, I told you this last time: maybe you should make sure your wife keeps her mouth shut before you go waltzing into foreign affairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hideki Tojo
    I, Hideki Tojo, believe that these goals that you have set for your country will be achieved and can maybe help to be achieved by using extremism. Extremism is a very powerful ideology that I think you should begin to believe in. It will help your country to grow more strong and powerful and maybe even expand territorially. I hope you consider extremism as one of your main focuses now.

    ReplyDelete