Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Eleanor Roosevelt (Chris Wright)

As the wife of the president of the United States I've dealt a lot about this problem of extremism spreading throughout Western Europe. Adolf Hitler  Even though my husband may stay neutral on the matter I believe this is wrong! Adolf Hitler and his extremist ideas are turning Germany against the jews. If we let the Hitler get away with this he may start to spread to other countries and suppress other races and religions. At this point the US won't be strong enough to act out against them. I believe my husband is making a huge mistake staying neutral and I'm against him.  My husband believes we need to focus on other problems like the Japanese invading China. How isn't this as big of a problem as the invasion on China, this is a problem where people are being planned on killed for their religion. I believe we need to act so this won't continue to affect the jews in Western Europe.

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me my dearest, but I do not appreciate you undermining me in this manner. You are totally incorrect for disagreeing with me, after all I am the one who has been elected, am I wrong? Based off of that, the mature decision of staying neutral at this point in time, this will provide us with the ability to extenuate our strength when it is actually needed. If we exhaust our weaponry, military, etc. now thinking of the unpredicted future, while focusing on other battles at the same time, we will not be fit IN CASE extremism washes over us. On the other hand, I highly doubt that we will be affected by this political stance of ignorance anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Jewish Refugee) I am eternally grateful for your representation of our people, and may God bless your efforts, in his infinite and deserving mercy!

    ReplyDelete