Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Neville Chamberlain (Rachel Latham)

As the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, I believe that extremism is rapidly spreading throughout Europe. After World War One, much of Europe, specifically Germany and Russia, were suffering, allowing extremist leaders to rise after promising citizens a better, prosperous life. These extremists, like Adolf Hitler, are power hungry, and focused on making his country as strong as possible, which poses a threat to all nations in Europe and beyond. Having negotiated with Adolf Hitler, I know that he will never be satisfied until he takes over all of the lands of Europe and strengthens his "master race". In 1937, I began negotiations with Germany to begin to restore some of its colonies in order to curb their thirst for land and power. However, this was not enough for them. These extremist feelings must be eliminated from the masses in Europe is we want to maintain a peaceful Europe. We must be mature and work through diplomacy to avoid a war fueled by extremist feelings.

3 comments:

  1. Adolf Hitler: Last I checked my people elected me fair and square. I have done nothing wrong I simply tell it like it is. If someone is in my way, I must clear the path. Not only do I get rid of them, I eradicate all others like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benito Mussolini: As much as I admire your courage to think that you can take down extremist powers such as myself, I don't think that you are understanding how successful this type of rule could be for you! If you are wise, you will join Adolf and I on the path of dictatorship as we will unify our people! Think...Europe would be unstoppable. The only part of Europe that won't be peaceful will be Great Britain if you do not make the right choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dwight Eisenhower: Neville I could not agree more with you. Hitler is power hungry and must be stopped. What he is doing is inhumane! It is not the people's fault for supporting him when he first came to power because he offered stability, something the people needed. The people quickly realized, however, that he had different plans in mind. A large amount of the people under his rule are suffering and they must receive help. Those people have done nothing to deserve this treatment. Neville we must end the idea of extremism.

    ReplyDelete