Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Francisco Franco (Ian Macdonald)

                      Extremism has dual definitions. Yes, there is the surface definition of extremism, as the horrible, human rights stripping ideology that is frowned upon. Yet, let us take a deeper look into extremism, and the sheer power it brings the nations. For example, Russia and Germany have become immensely powerful. Also, let me make the side note that Hitler has really done me a lot of favors lately (Thanks!). The strict dictatorship I run could not be done without Hitler and the other western extremist nations. Why not look at this brighter definition of power and stability? Why not also follow this ideology, and maintain the true potential of your nation? My answer to that question will have to be that you have no idea what you are doing. In this world, power is how you survive. This extremist ideology will give you the power to survive as a nation. Rights should be sacrificed for power and stability, as this is what is the most beneficial choice for every nation. One may say that I am not an easy person to deal with and I am crazy (as Hitler stated he would rather have teeth extracted than deal with me), but I do know what is right for a nation. Let us look at the brighter side, and let us flow rivers of power into our nations.

1 comment:

  1. Franco! My dear friend… How do you do? I agree with you 100%. Even though there are multiple definitions of extremism I could care less about the people… May I specify one more time that in times like this, it is power, alliances and energy that get everything done! So my question to you Franco is, Why even bother? It is our decision, we control our nations the way we want to for the best reasons right? So lets focus on ourselves and getting our countries to the top and forget about who gets hurt and when… Say hi to Spain for me… Mussolini, the best and only one.

    ReplyDelete