Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Adolf Hitler (Kenny Shanos)

I am very glad that my army was able to win against Poland.  The Polish people had been given a path through Germany to get to the ports.  But, this was the end to them having access to the ports.  I wanted control and I easily gained control in a short while.  Although I see this action as heroic and virtually good, many other countries don't.  They see my action as one to start war and they see me as wanting to control Europe.  I think that the idea of World War II is a great one.  I have the largest and most powerful army along with the best airplanes.  I also have a large navy and all of my troops are trained well and ready to fight.  I plan to take over as much land as I can in any way possible since I have all of the necessary tools to do so.  Since Germany is in an alliance with the Soviet Union, they will not attack us.  We plan to split up many conquered territories when the upcoming war comes to a close.  I am excited that Germany won against Poland and I hope we keep winning all of our upcoming battles.

2 comments:

  1. Hideki Tojo
    Great job with this invasion! It has brought you much success, and you must be very happy and pleased with that. I agree with you actions and support them, however sometimes I do wish I could have been the one to do this. This invasion had made me gain respect for you, so good job and good luck in future invasions. Not only good for you, but it was also very good for Germany and it's reputation. You have proved that the German army isn't one to mess with. This will do you good in the upcoming war you speak of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewish Refugee
    Please, Great Destroyer, do not mix Poles with us Jews. It will simply starve both our people and cause more sufferings. If that is what you wish, however, God will strike the crime on Judgement Day.

    ReplyDelete