Tuesday, May 6, 2014

London Worker Women (Brooke Anderson)

The German's are getting out of control. I think that it is time for them to be stopped. It was fine when it was a few other smaller countries but this time it is too much. They more they control the more that they are going to want to control. The German's are taking too much from other people and it needs to stop. I fear that they are going to want to continue to take over lands, and we could be next. I am afraid that Hitler will be coming to London soon and I think we need to be ready. This should not be the start of another world war. We need to stop them before it's too late. I am very scared for the upcoming events and I worry for what will happen in the near future. I hope that our army can protect us and keep us safe in the upcoming war.

1 comment:

  1. Hideki Tojo (Romina Garakani)

    London Worker Women,

    What do you mean that it is getting out of control? I think Hitler is doing a very nice job. Is his country in chaos? No. He actually has everything under control. I think that Hitler will be able to rule other countries in addition to his own country. His people are disciplined unlike Americans. Also, are you implying that Hitler is power-hungry? I honestly don't think so. The truth is, it is actually quite the opposite of that. The only reason he is attacking Poland is to make Germany stronger. It is not for himself, but solely for his people.

    Hideki Tojo

    ReplyDelete