Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hideki Tojo (Olivia Harrington)

This invasion of Poland has caused me to gain even more respect for Hitler than I already had. Hitler is a powerful, aggressive man, so I knew this was coming. His plan was to annex many lands, so I concluded that Poland would be one. This invasion pleases me in the sense of further success. It was a great, progressing idea and action for Germany. This was an opportunity exposed to Germany, so obviously, they had to take it. I would have if I had this chance. Since this was a pre-war invasion, it helped Germans to see what worked well and what didn't, so they can be prepared for the actual war. If you had the chance to expand your territory and conquer new lands wouldn't you? What Germany did reminds me of what I did with China. Since I was in an alliance with Nazi Germany, I do and still support everything that they do.

1 comment:

  1. How could you possibly have respect for a man who is starting a whole second coming of what we had previously witnessed as World War One? It is up surd to withhold my knowledge and not be able to influence a body of people with it. If it was up to me, all of this pre war invasion would have not taken place. It is highly prone to be labeled as unnecessary, especially knowing the rough circumstances previous wars had brought to all of us. While you take respect towards dictators of arrogance, I will take more disrespect towards you.

    ReplyDelete