Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Adolf Hitler (Sarah Schumacher)

What a great success! My army and I are continually advancing throughout the course of the pre-war progressions! What a shame that countries like Great Britain and France continue to keep trying to go against my army and I . However, I have no problem in taking down those all who do not believe in my cause. As you can clearly see through analyzing my past actions, that indeed is no problem at all. I am ecstatic to see how this WWII that has been started plays out. I think Germany will ultimately come out as the victor. We shall see…
Auf Wiedersehen,
Adolf Hitler

4 comments:

  1. Hideki Tojo (Romina Garakani),

    Hitler,

    Where do I begin? I am just going to take a moment to congratulate you on your invasion of Poland. Your tactics were unbelievable! I agree, it truly is a shame that Britain and France are going against you. They're both like the United States—lazy and undisciplined. I wish you success in the future. May fascists always lead the world.

    Hideki Tojo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winston Churchill (Kyle Sjoberg)
    Sure you have some good war tactics, but you will eventually mess up. There was no need to take over Poland. After WW1 they got ocean access. No need to subjugate (thanks penza for the vocab) the country for the little piece of land. Go home and take care of your own problems by firstly stepping down. A country can only get stronger by getting everyone equal. The Americans are getting so strong because they are banding together as a country. Maybe you should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for believing in me Hideki! And to you Winston. Please do not muddle into affairs that you clearly have no business in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neville Chamberlain (Rachel Latham)
    Your plans are absolutely ridiculous. You had your chance at peace, the world gave you the lands in the Sudetenland you demanded, and this is how you repay us? The world will have no problem and no remorse in dismantling your empire.

    ReplyDelete