Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Franklin Roosevelt (Alyssa Kanis)

The invasion of Poland is beyond unnecessary and completely blows my mind. Knowing the correlations behind being a leading figure, I could not imagine conveying my power with such dismay to force a group of innocents into feeling as if they are being held guilty. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those inhabited by Hitler and the Nazis as I am unable to help.  Helping would mean becoming involved in the triggered start of this second coming World War  and I shall stick to my original plans of staying neutral. As shallow as that sounds, It has been made clear to me that France and Britain have taken stand in order to declare war, opposing the disgusting of the invasions. I have complete positivity in them as the fight for justice. Speaking of justice, how unjust is it when all of the free Jews and other inferior raced are now being discriminated against and sentenced to death? I ponder days upon days between the mindset behind this whole function, and can simply not conclude as to why this must happen. The people of Poland have no choice but to listen to what they are told, and I am just thankful my people as of now are considered to be free. Hopefully we are not affected by this new World War, and I will try with all of my might to stay out of what could become a deadly experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment