Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Neville Chamberlain (Julian Wu)

Poland. I cannot believe what I am hearing. Germany has risen to a form of terror so uncontrollable that I MUST take action and do what's right for my country. Hitler has gone out of control. I have tried peaceful negotiations. I have tried to give him what he wanted. And what was the result? More greed, more pain, more death.I must unite with France to take down this growing abomination. Poland, our ally, must be protected. After seeing World War I and its results, how could anyone want to even think about warfare? And here you are, Germany... tearing down buildings, massacring people, and destroying land. There has been far too many times where I allowed Hitler to take over foreign land to promote and ensure peace. However, this is clearly not working. I'm not blind. I realize that the moment of peace I have yearned for in my heart is ultimately gone. Wars and battles  are unavoidable. Prepare for war, my fellow comrades and soldiers. Prepare for war.

2 comments:

  1. Benito Mussolini (Eleanor Fulghum):
    Yes Chamberlain, as much as I agree that you should prepare because war is coming, you also must see that his Hitler has executed his plans perfectly. Terrorizing innocent masses of people is not the real problem. The real problem is the welfare of other dictatorial powers- such as myself! What I fear is that he will have no regard for other great leaders (such as myself of course not you) and try and edge us out. I can't let Hitler take all the credit for mass murders! If I were you, I would start creating fear in the British people now in order to keep up with Hitler and I. Too much order in your country- I don't know how you cope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hideki Tojo (Will Campbell)
    Hey, Benito, don't leave me out! I've been growing pretty powerful in Japan as well. Our military has been growing stronger while you all have been bouncing back from WWI, and we're ready to finally take our rightful place among the great powers of the world using our newly militarized nation. You can certainly expect us to play a significant part in the coming war.

    ReplyDelete