Thursday, September 26, 2013

Rousseau (Kyle Sjoberg)

Hi my name is Jean-Jacques Rousseau. I was born on June 18, 1712 in Geneva. I believe i was one of the most important philosophers during the French Revolution.My father was a clock maker and my mom died a few days after i was born. I moved to Paris in 1742 and met Denis Diderot and became part of his Encyclopedia. My first major piece of work got got a prize from the academy of Dijon in 1750.I compared bad men from good men who live through the opinion of other. I believe all men were born good, but society holds them back. I wrote many novels that talked about society and man together. I later died on July 2, 1778 in Ermenonville. I have left a great influence on the people today that act out and continue my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment