Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wollstonecraft (Ryan Teng)

Greetings, my name is Mary Wollstonecraft. I was born in Britain in the year seventeen hundred fifty-nine, in the day the twenty-seventh of the month April. I hath unfortunately passed away at the date of seventeen ninety-seven, on the tenth of September. My occupation is writing for the better good of women, for the equal education of both boys and girls, as I believe it is unfair for half of the world's population to be left out of the enlightenment age. My greatest known work is A Vindication of the Rights of Woman, a book that argues that women are not inferior to men, they only seem so because of their lack of a proper education. Women deserve equal rights to men, they deserve to be treated as rational beings. Equal rights for all!

2 comments:

  1. I am deeply sorry, my dear Mary, but I think you meant to say "Rights for none," I wanted to make sure you had that point clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete