Monday, October 7, 2013

A Jacobin (Zack Johnson)

I sit on my chair and take in the wondrous sunrise.  The wood of my seat, intricately carved through the sweat and toil of my ancestors, creaks with every rhythmic sway.  A smile sits upon my face, seemingly plastered on. As I gaze upon my beautiful city of Paris, my heart seems to become weightless.  It carries me up into the air, coming to rest on the cloud that is success.  For that is what has been accomplished. Success.  For too long, my grandfather, my father, even I have suffered under the tyrannical thumb of arrogant nobility.  Our profits have been stolen, our base virtues violated.  We have been looked down upon, our intelligence mocked by those who carry so very little of their own.  Yet, no more.  Our savior, our God, our Revolution has saved us.  It has eliminated those who used to eliminate us.  It has stuck back at a regime consisting entirely of oppression and hatred of the unprivileged.  I praise the valiant souls who have made this happen.  I praise the courageous hearts who have returned to the people their own identity.  I praise the heroes who rebel for what they believe in.  After the recent massacre of political prisoners, some may question their methods.  Some may say that they took the lives of innocent people.  However, I disagree.  If that is what it takes to obliterate any trace of man who does not see the light of the Revolution, let it be done.  For the good of our nation outweighs suffering of a few people tenfold.  The Republic must never die. Vive la France!        

1 comment:

  1. Thomas Hobbes (Kyle Riggs)
    You and your other jacobin friends are fools! France was a powerful and stable power in Europe, before you came along. So what if a few suffered? The country was well controlled. None of you radicals deserve to be a leader, nor do you have the power to be one. You would soon turn selfish and turn on the people who put you into power. The revolution was a mistake, and killing your noblemen is an even bigger one. Without a single strong leader, this country will fall into destruction and chaos. The death of thousands of people barely phases me, after all they were all wicked. This country need to get under control as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete