Monday, October 7, 2013

Member of the Royal Family (Eleanor Fulghum)

This is absolutely ridiculous! Can you seriously believe that my people, my adoring fans, would do such a ghastly thing to me?! Try and have me overthrown?! From where does this madness come from? Personally I believe that I have had nothing but a positive influence on my lovely France. To think of which that my very own citizens feel the inclination to have me removed from the throne that grants them their current freedoms! It's an outrage! I mean what more can they possibly want?! I mean they have their basic survival needs... don't they? I mean, it's not as if the whole famine situation was planned, it's not like I have any control over sickness and the weather patterns affecting our food! This situation isn't possibly my fault! I mean seriously, in whose right of mind is it to think that I am hoarding such food from our people...! I need all of this food... in order to satisfy the guests at our parties. What outrages me the most is that these people want to limit my power. Ha! Now that is a ridiculous idea! I've got to keep my eyes open for these little monsters trying to snatch away at what belongs to my family! Ugh!

7 comments:

  1. You think that your life is bad? Why don't you take a look at mine. I am living in a filthy jail cell. I feel like I am an urban worker. I'm trapped behind iron bars. I am being held against my will. You better do something about this. You need to overthrow these people who think that they have power. You need to gain your power back because WE deserve better. I am a nobleman and you are royalty. We should not be treated like the bourgeoisie. They are disgusting. Think of a brilliant idea. We need to start living like we used to. THINK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacobin(Sarah Schumacher): No one wants to hear you tears! You royals are the reason for this bloody mess! Damn right we overthrew you and your family, you were awful! You spent all the money---->most of which we didn't have, and your lavish spending left everyone else starving. Leave the decision making to those in power, and step down already. Your family and you are an embarrassment to France. My fellow Jacobins and I spit whenever we hear your family's name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You think everyone is treated well? Since you are a member of the royal family, you do not have to pay taxes which we believe is highly unfair. This is why we tried to overthrow you. Being treated equally would require everyone to pay taxes, and everyone to have equal chances in government jobs. We believe that your power should be limited because our government should be a republic with elected representatives instead of one monarch. Every person that died on this day deserved what they suffered because of the unfair conditions that we have been put through, especially the imprisoned nobleman who I agree with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely agree with you! How can these people overthrow us like that!!? This whole Revolution is absolutely crazy! Once they realize how foolish they are being they will hopefully come back to us. One day soon they will come around and give us back our throne and everything will be right in France again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie Antoinette (Rachel Latham)
    You are absolutely correct! How dare these common people revolt against us, when we do nothing but positively influence our country. It's not the nobles' fault that there isn't a lot of food in France at the moment! We give these citizens many freedoms, and in return, what do we get? We get threats from them, telling us that they want to overthrow us, even if we have done some good for them. Hopefully one day these people will realize that we treat them well and will thank us, rather than threatening us.

    ReplyDelete