Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Member of the Royal Family Erik Carlson

My country has been invaded, and my family must go into hiding.  It seems that we are on the brink of disaster.  I have heard reports from the country side that the Prussians are killing anyone who is not willing to give my family power.  This is the only thing that I agree with. I however do not agree with the killing of he clergy or the women of this country. They are not worth my father'a power. The Prussians are also destroying everything that my family has built. They are burning down whole villages. These massacres must stop immediately.

2 comments:

  1. John Locke (Yash Gokhale)
    My fellow human being, try to understand, this revolution is needed. The old government only worked for the good of the privileged few, it disregarded the ninety seven percent who were starving to death. A new government run by the people, for the good of the people must be established and the only way to do that is through this revolution. If blood needs to be shed to achieve this then let it be so, I say, for the good of the majority is my main priority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Member of the royal family (Kyle Sjoberg)
    John, my friend, you need to realize that absolute monarch is the way to go beacuse we can control with a good view. We see in the lense of the people and make well thought decisions. We were until the people decide to start a new one. Everyone was going crazy and when i tried to leave with my wife they thought that that meant we were abdicating the throne.

    ReplyDelete