Monday, October 7, 2013

Imprisoned Noblemen/Clergy (Braden Fleming)

It is September third and things are only getting worse in this prison. The Jacobins have already murdered more than fifty of the priests that were imprisoned here and a few of them were good friends of mine. My other friends and I are terrified we will be next because the count of pulseless bodies keeps increasing rapidly. Hundreds of men were killed the day before and hundreds could be dead by nightfall. The Jacobins are even killing boys under the age of eighteen! They are sick people. My life was so perfect before this. I had plenty of land and I could hunt every day I pleased, but now my days are spent rotting away in the galleys. It is torture in this place, and now I have to put up with the fear of being the next man to be sent to the guillotine. How much longer will this continue for? How many more of my friends will be dead by dusk? How much longer will I be trembling in my cell fearing the guards will come to me and pull me off into the other room to my death?

4 comments:

  1. Jacobin (Ian Macdonald)

    Get used to it scum! You were put there for a reason! You were found guilty of not fully supporting the rebellion and you are just a nasty nobleman with no purpose but to leech off of everyone else and do no work! All you want is to benefit yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacobin (Brian Gemma)
    We didn't do anything wrong. It was all of your friends causing the trouble. We are trying to protect the Revolution, not play silly games with you. We aren't the sick ones. You are! You're imprisoned for a reason, now aren't you? Your life was far from perfect before this. Don't kid yourself. If I was in charge you would be the next person to the guillotine! Don't blame your bad decisions on us Jacobins. You deserved what was coming. The Revolution is the most important thing. So what if some people get hurt along the way. You better watch yourself, or I promise you will be the next one to the guillotine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imprisoned Nobleman (Yash Gokhale)
    Do not listen to these men fellow noblemen. These “revolutionist” are out of their minds. These ignorant peasants believe that by starting this bloody revolution they can make things better. Life was already great! I for one do not understand why these revolutionaries want to fix what is not already broken. It is our natural right to be revered by these lowly peasants for our blood is noble, and theirs is rancid. If they could only get this through their thick skulls they would see the importance of the anciem regime. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you on the other side of this useless revolution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Women (Chris Wright)
    You think you are suffering? You maybe watching your "hunting buddies" die for your mistakes but people like us have been suffering all our life! Peasants like us can't afford bread like you Noblemen and it didn't help when your king took 80% of the food we could get our hands on. While we use to strave on the streets you would sit on your fat ass at home gaining pounds by the minute. I watched childern die from starvation which isn't as nice and quick as the death you will get. I hope you rot in that cell.

    ReplyDelete