Monday, October 7, 2013

Member of the royal family (Kyle Sjoberg)

I am absolutely astonished on what is happening right now. I try to leave with my wife to go to the frontier to be protected and we get abducted! We get brought back to the riot filled streets of Paris. I don't want to live there when thieves try to steal my clothes! I don't want pesky little children knocking on my door begging for food. I only care for my family and that is it! Sure I want to help France with the government issues, but it is just a simple answer to their debates. We need to keep and absolute monarch! If people would give me a chance and let me do my job I could lead this country out of poverty and get more food and clothing for myself! All I need to do is stay home while these riots with killing officials is over. I hope to get more troops so i can end this and get back to my control over everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you. Family is everything, without family you have nothing. I would die for my children and wives! We need to end this ruckus and bring things back to the good old days. We need more intelligent minds like you and I calling the shots around here

    - A fellow Member of the Royal Family

    ReplyDelete